Public Nordic Workshops
Exploring the frontiers with creative public
A public workshop is held in each Nordic country in order to disseminate, debate and develop the ideas and concept from the 3 previous workshops.
The following partners organise a national a one day workshop in week 47.
- Arkitektskolen i århus
- Iceland review
They are responsible for:
- Arrangement and cost for the venue.
- 25-60 participants
- Cost of refreshment (coffee and snack) for all participants.
- Cost of lunch for up to 25 participants.
- Additional participants, above 25, will be subject to additional cost for the project of 100 NOK/participant.
- Identification and invitation of relevant participants; however invitations will be cleared with the project management before sending out.
- Invitations will be sent as a PDF file for the first time in June 2006. Additional invitations will be sent out sub sequential as needed in order to reach participation of between 25 and 60 partakers.
- In cooperation with the project set the agenda for the workshop.
- One slot or presentation during the workshop.
Invited to the workshops are:
- Real estate brokers
- Presentation of result from the VISION, BUSINESS and TECHNOLOGY workshops
- Team based on interests
- Idea generation, anti paralyzation,
- Group idea generation inspired by movies
- Sketching, visualization
- Group presentation in Plenum
Facilitator (Henning Sejr Jacobsen)
Edited presentations from the 5 Public Nordic workshops highlighting the innovative visualizationsBack to the top